Montag, 16. April 2012

Chevrolet Camaro GT GT3 by PetraGTC

ReadMe:

 
My first scratch conversion directly from Shift2 model, so apologies 'cause my skills are quite low.
Working wipers, working lights, shift2 cpit changed to simbin's camaro-r cpit with some heavy adjustments
(the shift2 cpit was almost the same, plus their generic so called racing upgrades).Two wheel styles, maybe i'll add
more later.

Template and xfile included.

RaceOn expansion needed for sounds

INSTALLATION
------------
The model id, class id, folders structure, all are ment as
a replacement of my Camaro GT3 from the FIA GT3 mod. So if u have my FIA GT3 mod, delete the ...\Teams\Camaro_Race folder
before installing this one.

Credits
-------
RM Release Group - for the template
and to all who like my work

DO NOT INCLUDE OR CONVERT ANY PART OF THIS MOD WITHOUT MY PERMITTION
petragtc@centrum.cz

DOWNLOAD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen